I am so freaking sick now. =______= Waking up almost every hour. Damn suffering. My nose hurts omgwth. Having a flu and throat ulcer right now. Sickening. Now I'm up so early cause I don't wanna sleep anymore : (
Sigh. Sorry Sam, Ryaisha, Rene & the others.. I can't meet up with you guys today. I miss you guys though :( ! Maybe next week or something..
By the way, I went to Putrajaya for the Festival of Dance on Sunday last week. It was good. Ellya was performing too that day :D Damn nice! & there were international guests too. From S'pore, Australia, Japan. I think. Bluebird Pas De Deux was the bomb omg :D But sadly, my camera had no more space. So, I didn't take video of it :(
Will upload the pictures later. Nose bleeding wth.
Sigh. Sorry Sam, Ryaisha, Rene & the others.. I can't meet up with you guys today. I miss you guys though :( ! Maybe next week or something..
By the way, I went to Putrajaya for the Festival of Dance on Sunday last week. It was good. Ellya was performing too that day :D Damn nice! & there were international guests too. From S'pore, Australia, Japan. I think. Bluebird Pas De Deux was the bomb omg :D But sadly, my camera had no more space. So, I didn't take video of it :(
Will upload the pictures later. Nose bleeding wth.

No comments:
Post a Comment