Friday, December 11, 2009

JUICY.

Festival of Dance.

Jia Xuan and I.

Spot Ellya :P Sorry for such a blur picture cause I was sitting in the last row of the auditorium. When I zoomed in, it became like that :(

Ballet mates :)

Wei Lin, Jia Xuan and I.

We were lost after the Festival of Dance thing. The bus driver took 3 hours to reached back to Klang. Then, we were so hungry, starving like mad cause we went there straight right after our ballet class from 9am till 2.45pm. So, we reached Klang at 10.30pm. Omg man. Talked rubbish all the way for 3 hours LOl.

AHHHH :D
I'm so happy cause I've the Juicy Couture items that I've bought online arrived the day before yesterday :D It came in a brown brown box. lOL

Even the keychain came in a nice box :)

It only took 7 days to reached :D Since it was shipped out on 2/12/09. It reached me on 9/12/09. Woo there's still other items. Second round LOL. It's worth the wait ;)

Went Pavilion yesterday with my family. Wasn't really feeling well so I wasn't in the mood for pictures. Just Eunice :) I'm sick and Rachel too.

Snowing in Malaysia. HAHA.

It's exactly the same fake snow that I saw in Paris Disneyland last year. Hahaha. Just that it was cold there but it's warm here :(

Laters then!

Bye :)

No comments: