Today is the 7th of Dec.
and as i look into your eyes
i see an angel in disguise
sent from god above
for me to love
to hold and idolize.
and as I hold your body near
I'll see this month through to a year
and then forever on
til life is gone
I'll keep your loving near
and now I've finally found my way
to lead me down this lonely road
All i have to do
is follow you
to lighten off my load
You treat me like a rose
You give me room to grow
You shone the light of love on me
And gave me air so I can breathe
You open doors that close
In a world where anything goes
You give me strength so I stand tall
Just like a rose
ILY.
IMY.
When you're next to me,
I can see the greatest story
love has ever told.
XO,
Joann.
and as i look into your eyes
i see an angel in disguise
sent from god above
for me to love
to hold and idolize.
and as I hold your body near
I'll see this month through to a year
and then forever on
til life is gone
I'll keep your loving near
and now I've finally found my way
to lead me down this lonely road
All i have to do
is follow you
to lighten off my load
You treat me like a rose
You give me room to grow
You shone the light of love on me
And gave me air so I can breathe
You open doors that close
In a world where anything goes
You give me strength so I stand tall
Just like a rose
ILY.
IMY.
When you're next to me,
I can see the greatest story
love has ever told.
XO,
Joann.

No comments:
Post a Comment