NANANA. I've a blue blacks on my hand :((( So ugly omg. LOL. All because I played Volleyball during PE just now. I never play it for such a long time that's why :(
ANYWAY, PICTURESSSS :)


Sam was damn happy cause she finally on her phone XD
VERENE VERENE VERENEEE !


Wtf. Gay.

Love you, Sam !






Conclusion is.. Sam does it better than I do. LOL I can't do these kind of things :(

Evonne : )
Aletheia. "Show ME YOUR POWERR" inside joke. LOl.

Ham ham tei face. D:
LOL Athir's face damn funny HAHAHHA.


OMG. I'm damn tired now already. Forcing my eyes to open. I'm gonna go sleep now.. Nights! Will upload the photos tmrw or something :)
Maybe it's all for the best..
ANYWAY, PICTURESSSS :)
OMG. I'm damn tired now already. Forcing my eyes to open. I'm gonna go sleep now.. Nights! Will upload the photos tmrw or something :)
Maybe it's all for the best..

No comments:
Post a Comment