Sunday, May 17, 2009

WOAH I just finish bathing with cold water T_T freezing sial. Anyway, I was in Honeymoon, Kepong before this.. After my piano class :) Heh. Felt so damn tired there and I almost slept on the sofa.

Went to school's Open Day earlier in the morning :) Met up with Sam, Dillon and all. Then, helped my mom to register my bro into the school. Wooh. LOl Bla bla bla.. lazy to think back and type out what happened XD

MEGAT.

With the so-called husband and wife. WTH LololOL.

wth? hahaha

Ashwin spotted Superman LOl. wtf



OKAY. I need to sleep now. Have to wake up at 7.30 AM T_T Ballet at 9.30 AM. OMG. Mad sial. GOODNIGHT :)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARYN CHEW :) !

PICTURESSSSS.

Aww, they love Athir so much. LOL.

Pizzas wtf.

Xin : )



FOOOOOH. That's all for Teacher's day camwhoring session. FINALLY ! HAHAHa.

CIAOZERS. Will upload the photos for Open Day tomorrow I guess. It's getting late. :(


No comments: