I AM SO LAZY >: ( ! I can't study at all right now. Gar. Exam is so damn near and I am still here blogging :( Oww..
Anyway, we celebrated Teachers' Day in school today :) Had CAMWHORE session. HAHAHAa. Ordered damn hell lots of pizza and spend the teachers too. Happy Teachers' Day to all the teachers :D !
Pictures for now:


PHOBAY, Don't stoneeee !

Happy Teachers' Day!

Jean Ni, look up !



Aiya I just end this post here first. There are damn a lot of pictures but then I am damn sleepy already right now. Goodnight :)
I still believe there's more heart than ache.
Anyway, we celebrated Teachers' Day in school today :) Had CAMWHORE session. HAHAHAa. Ordered damn hell lots of pizza and spend the teachers too. Happy Teachers' Day to all the teachers :D !
Pictures for now:
Aiya I just end this post here first. There are damn a lot of pictures but then I am damn sleepy already right now. Goodnight :)
I still believe there's more heart than ache.

No comments:
Post a Comment