Sunday, May 10, 2009

You me at six.

First of all, I wanna wish.. Happy Mother's Day :D Hope all of you guys spent some quality time with your MAMAs !

Mid-Term is coming :( So scary. Damn alot to study. & I hate PHYSICS!!! GAR. Anything involves calculation drives me crazy :( Can't wait till after exam! Then, it's gonna be holidaysss :D for two weeks and I still do have classes for ballet, violin, piano etc. wtf. Haih. I'm just lazy :( LOL.

Guess what? Royal, my dog is not with us anymore :( We gave it away to my aunt. Sigh. I miss having a dog in my house. Every morning he'll stay outside the toilet door while I'm bathing in there. Then, when I'm in my room. He'll be just outside my room. When we come back home, he'll run to us like mad while scratching the door when we're just outside. K la don't say already. I just miss having a dog :' ( Royallllll..


Will we be always always?

No comments: