Drama competition's done! & we didn't get in for Finals :( But it's okay. At least we had fun during our practices ;D ! Ashwin bro, it's okay! We still have next year right. We're gonna kick their ass >: )
Anyway, I've piano class later D: ARRRRR. Sien man =____= all the scales bla bla bla. I HATE THAT!! Ew :( Godparents came over yesterday & we talked about renovating our new house soon. So excited :D But I won't get to take the big room though. Bad feng shui to me. That's what my godfather said LOl. Nvm, I've ideas for my room already >: D ! It's more cozy right. Heh. My godfather gonna helped us with those. So enough with all of this.



wtf. hahahaa
DIL.








My role.. is to be a kid :D
I feel so small/lala :(




It's 9 already. I better go get ready before my teacher comes D: Will update later. Bye everyone :)
Anyway, I've piano class later D: ARRRRR. Sien man =____= all the scales bla bla bla. I HATE THAT!! Ew :( Godparents came over yesterday & we talked about renovating our new house soon. So excited :D But I won't get to take the big room though. Bad feng shui to me. That's what my godfather said LOl. Nvm, I've ideas for my room already >: D ! It's more cozy right. Heh. My godfather gonna helped us with those. So enough with all of this.

No comments:
Post a Comment