Thursday, April 9, 2009

Romance :)

HAH! Just finish my violin class and all.
HELLOOOOOOO EVERYBODY :)

Tomorrow is a holiday! YAY :D but don't think I'll be able to go out and all cause I've to go back to my greatgpa house in the evening or something with mom. He's sick :( He's 103 and.. he was so strong and all for all these years. Just this past few DAYS, he's been sick. Like, if people doesn't wake him up, he will sleep until how late also can D: but so sad, I can't communicate with him cause he speaks Hakka & I don't D: I only know few words in Hakka. Very few. So yeah.

Anyway, the video of 'The Life of Thye Perk Yang' is up in youtube already :D It was the drama competition. 5 Delta's. They got 2nd placing and they were so good! It touched me and Samantha. We cried like mad dogs. wth. & at the beginning it made us laugh till we cried LOL. wtf. But it's good. Seriously.

Here it is:





Enjoy!

Just some pictures..

Nicholas Bro. LOL.

Camwhorer sial. LOL.

Megat's creations. HAHAHA.


Okla, I'll update later. Ciao :) Take care people.

No comments: