I was out for the whole day today ! wtf. Slept till 8.45AM when my mom came in my room and wake me up cause my teacher was coming at 9.15 to fetch us for piano D: !
We had piano from 10 - 1.30 man. wth T_____T Can die. Freaking theory D: Teacher dropped me, my mom & Rachel in OU after that. Shopped around with them then ate at My Honeymoon :) Waited for my other 2 siblings and dad cau
se Eunice had a party to attend there. xD Bumped into EDDIE (EDINHO) & his family :D Then, my sis and I met up with Natalie Hay, Ashwin, Jyb Sheng, Jyb's gf & Claire Cosset after their movie. Heh, walked around & ate at Waffle World. Didn't do much there. Met up with the family after that and went home :) !
I feel kinda lazy to go school tomorrow wth cause Tuesday is a holiday ! ARGHHHH. I feel.. so stress up? I don't know how to describe.. just feeling like shit =____="



wtf LOL.
Rachel's creation wth AHAHA. :)

Twin bro. Masih KECIL-doh! Lol wtf. =_=
Jyb Sheng. Taken by TWIN.

Okay, it's already 12. I shall go and get some rest now!
Nights!
We had piano from 10 - 1.30 man. wth T_____T Can die. Freaking theory D: Teacher dropped me, my mom & Rachel in OU after that. Shopped around with them then ate at My Honeymoon :) Waited for my other 2 siblings and dad cau
I feel kinda lazy to go school tomorrow wth cause Tuesday is a holiday ! ARGHHHH. I feel.. so stress up? I don't know how to describe.. just feeling like shit =____="
Okay, it's already 12. I shall go and get some rest now!
Nights!

1 comment:
why wtf to yourself de??
Post a Comment