Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ge Qian.

HELLO :) I just finished my violin class. Hmm anyway, I didn't go to school today cause I had ballet exam! So, my grade 6 is over now :D It was okay. The examiner's hair damn yeng man D: !

The qualifying run is over too :) ! Omg, I damn semangat-ed that day. It was my very first time pushing myself to not stop running. WALAO D: I felt like dying when I finish running. So, I got top 10 ! YAAAAY! My first time too :)

Tomorrow will be the drama pre-finals ! Deng, I'm scared. >< Wish us 4 Beta all the best ! I hope we can make it through and win on next Monday D: ! GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US :D !

I haven't eat since 9 something in the morning before my exam. It's been 9 hours already. My stomach is growling like mad dog. So, I shall go now :) !

CIAO!

No comments: