STRESSSSS!!!!!!!
Tomorrow is our qualifying run at the lake D: ! Then, I'll have my BALLET EXAM ON THURSDAY! ZOMG! So fast lah T_T Then, pre-competition for drama on Friday! So happening man my week xD ! Anyway, good luck to all green house members tomorrow :D
We'll have the whole day practising drama tomorrow :) ! Syoknyer.
RETARDS rock ! Look at that face man ! wtf, seriously retarded xD
HAHAHHAHA I'm actually smiling at myself now. LOL.
OKLA. CIAO!
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODNIGHT :) !
Tomorrow is our qualifying run at the lake D: ! Then, I'll have my BALLET EXAM ON THURSDAY! ZOMG! So fast lah T_T Then, pre-competition for drama on Friday! So happening man my week xD ! Anyway, good luck to all green house members tomorrow :D
We'll have the whole day practising drama tomorrow :) ! Syoknyer.
RETARDS rock ! Look at that face man ! wtf, seriously retarded xDHAHAHHAHA I'm actually smiling at myself now. LOL.
OKLA. CIAO!
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODNIGHT :) !

No comments:
Post a Comment