Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hmm..

Just woke up and still feel tired. Haiyo. Later I've ballet class D: ALL THE WAYYYY TO KLANG AGAIN! So sad :( sobs. Anyway, it's my last Grade 6 class D: ! My exam is gonna be this coming Thursday. DIE LOR. I hope I won't do any mistake >< !

Anyway, we almost got killed in the Chemistry lab on Thursday. D: Damn.. omg.

FIREEEE D: !

There's another one. There's a video of it.. like gonna explode. DAMN SCARY. Like KABOOM ! D: Everyone panicked and ran out of the lab LOL. Somemore damn smelly. EEEEE. & luckily we cut it into half.. & some ppl suggest teacher to not cut it and put the whole thing inside. It would.. kill us all. D: Nvm, at least we know it now :D !

Hehe, anyway, I think I'm gonna go wash up, eat and get ready for ballet right now :) !

CIAOO!


If I never knew you
If I never felt this love
I would have no inkling of
How precious life can be.

No comments: