MORNING :DDD ! Slept late yesterday and woke up early. D: Gonna go for piano lesson soon. Somemore she told me.. this week no class. SHE AH! D: Then suddenly yesterday night she sent me a msg ' Tomorrow at 10' Mothertard :((( Somemore I was planning to go Pavilion today. MUAHHAHA but transport problem. Nvm lah. Go do some... THEORY T_______T My head's gonna spin here and there again D:
Okay, I'll update later! BYE :)
Oh, people who knows about March 7th thing at My Honeymoon, it's postponed T_T I'm sorry but ya. D: I just found out yesterday.
ZOMG MY TEACHER IS OUTSIDE ALREADY. CIAO!
______________________________
EDITED.
Hah, I just finish drying my hair, dinner and all :D muahaha. Dang, got back some of my marks today. Some, I'm quite sastified with it but not enough! and some.. damn disappointed. I suck in Maths :( sobs. sobsobsobs why am i so stupid in maths ah? T_______T
Hmm, had ballet pre-trial exam on Saturday! D: Damn scary lah ok. & I don't know all the character russian dance. Damn GG. My whole mood was ruined cause I was panicking about the character russian dance T_T ! AHHHHHHHH. I shall get some help from my friends next class again! D: I went early so, it seems like I had ballet class for 4 hours wtf. Can die T_T
Bunny & turtle..
Ciaozers! (foowah, wtf. damn a lot of language now lor my blog T_T ROJAK!)
Okay, I'll update later! BYE :)
Oh, people who knows about March 7th thing at My Honeymoon, it's postponed T_T I'm sorry but ya. D: I just found out yesterday.
ZOMG MY TEACHER IS OUTSIDE ALREADY. CIAO!
______________________________
EDITED.
Hah, I just finish drying my hair, dinner and all :D muahaha. Dang, got back some of my marks today. Some, I'm quite sastified with it but not enough! and some.. damn disappointed. I suck in Maths :( sobs. sobsobsobs why am i so stupid in maths ah? T_______T
Hmm, had ballet pre-trial exam on Saturday! D: Damn scary lah ok. & I don't know all the character russian dance. Damn GG. My whole mood was ruined cause I was panicking about the character russian dance T_T ! AHHHHHHHH. I shall get some help from my friends next class again! D: I went early so, it seems like I had ballet class for 4 hours wtf. Can die T_T
Bunny & turtle..Ciaozers! (foowah, wtf. damn a lot of language now lor my blog T_T ROJAK!)

No comments:
Post a Comment