Thursday, February 26, 2009

I am thinking of you..

EXAM OVER ALREADY!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !! Had Add Maths and Maths today. Hmm, I did all the questions for both but I don't know correct or not =_=' Funny. Later I get back my paper, wtf. ALL WRONG. It'll be damn ZHA DOU for me :( !

I'LL EDIT LATER.

I WANNA BATHE :DDDD !

________________________________

EDITED.

Hmm, didn't have violin class today cause my teacher couldn't make it. I feel like studying now wtf. When got exam, don't feel like studying =_= Now no more exam, feel like studying. Really something wrong dah D:

Kinda addicted to few cantonese songs now :) Hehe. I've a cut on my finger and .. a cut on my hand wtf. I don't know why also. It looks so emo ! D: Like trying to cut myself or something. Jauh Lutut. D:

Haih haih. I feel like going for shopping now T_T I want to buy a lot a lot a lot of things.. Shoes, bags, clothes wtf. Everything lah T______T But, cannot! Must.. save money ah D: sobs sobs. Control control.. xD I nothing to say D: Sorry for all the nonsense..

Woah, 12 plates of desserts the other day in My Honeymoon xD ! DURIAN PANCAKEEE !

Thanks for the cute cute plaster :)


It never crossed my mind at all
That's what I tell myself

What we had has come and gone
You're better off with someone else

It is for the best
I know it is

But I see you


Sometimes I try to hide

What I feel inside
And I turn around

You're with him now
I just can't figure it out

Tell me why

You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it

Tell me why

I can't seem to face the truth

I'm just a little too not over you

Memories suppose to fade
What's wrong with my heart
Shake it off let it go

Didn't think it would be this hard

Should be strong, moving on

But I see you


Sometimes I try to hide
What I feel inside
And I turn around
You're with him now
I just can't figure it out


Tell me why

You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me

I'm not over it


Tell me why

I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you
Maybe I regret

Everything I said

No way to take it all back


Yeah

Now I'm on my own

How I let you go
I'll never understand
I'll never understand
Yeah, ohhh.


Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me

I'm not over it

Tell me why

I can't seem to face the truth

I'm just a little too not over you

Tell me why
You're so hard to forget

Don't remind me
I'm not over it

Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth
And I really don't know what to do
I'm just a little too not over you


.. laters.

No comments: