Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Every breath you take
And every move you make
Every bond you break,
Every step you take
I’ll be watching you

Every single day
And every word you say
Every game you play,
Every night you stay
I’ll be watching you

Oh, can’t you see
You belong to me?
My poor heart aches
With every step you take

=___= .. ah.
______________________

Gotta go to school now. Update later.


EDITED.

I just finished my class, bathe, dinner and everything :D

YOUUUUU KNOWWWWWWW. . I got back my addmaths mark. mother. sucks like shit. T_T AH, I must work hard already la. I suck kao kao in Maths. Anything involves Maths. Why my brain cannot twist here and there like other ppl ah? =_='

Something wrong with my internet now. So pissing off >: ( ! EEEEEEEEEEEEE. School's okay today. Had Coco as our first two lessons! fOOOOOWAH. Then, common break. I'm Asst. Treasurer for CAREER GUIDANCE CLUB MUAHAHHAA loLOLOL. wtf. xD After break, we had talk in the auditorium for all the drama competition participants :) Hans-Isaac came. Gave us a talk about .. acting and all. :)

Gonna have sports practice tmrw. Greens will be in school. YAAAAAAAAAAAY :D ! and wtf I feel so sleepy right now. It's only 8.39pm ! Mothertard, I'm pissed at my connection now :( sobs sobs. whatever man ! I can't even upload pics.

Sigh. Ciaozerssss !


Fei ni mo shu..


No comments: