Morning ! I just got up and I'm like in the mood of blogging wtf. So semangat :D I haven't even wash up yet HAHAHA. I'm still lying down now with my laptop on me..
Anyway, went to Huixin's open house on the 27th!




HAHAHAHA Crab on Crayon Shinchan's ... damn painful lor !


wtf. lol
Huixin's cousin ! Damn cute T_T




I said ' SAY CHEEEEEESEEEEE.' then, she did this LOL.
Xin is damn cute :D
We damn free LOl.
Then, we decided to leave for OU after that since it's only 3 something.
@ Chilli's
Take 2 ! Haha.
Then, it was at my place on the 28th ;) Thanks for coming you all!
ROYAL! Hamsap dog *shakes head*


I'm so emo, I'm so dark! LOL
Sam's gonna fall asleeeeep. She said my bed is damn nice to sleep.

WTF I look damn EMO T_T
Sam wanna turns turtle to be EMO too T_T
There are more pictures in Huixin's cam D: Will have to wait till she gets back her camera from me and transfer to computer. She left it in my house D:
Yesterday, 29th, it was at Mun Hoe's :D Gambled almost the whole day D: Damn mad. HAHAHA & it was Andrew's birthday. Happy birthday, Andrew/LameKING :) ! Hope you like the present we all got you. What if the present goes to you? xD


yamongleekit.
21 ! >: )

Damn stress. Concentrated like mad. LOLOL





Fook ;)


Yen Lin :D !

Kimberly MOH :D :D !



Ahem, it's.. *..IM* LOL
FIREWORKS. LOl
Stoners.


Dil, Lilian, Kim and I :D
WTF, crazy ppl AHHAHa including me :( !
These pictures are from my hometown:


My uncle from S'pore ! :)
My great grandpa & uncle :)

Damn cute right !
Damn mad. I don't know what is this haha. They had some international artist thing. Then, they built this D:

Haha, CENDOL!
Then, this were in my aunt's place:

My godma :)
Bacardi apple + Sprite or Kickapoo. OMGOMG NICE T_T

Hey, I wasn't drunk. I just get red very fast :)
Hm, enough la! I wanna go bathe already! CIAO :) Anyway, I think this CNY is the best among all I had. :)
Anyway, went to Huixin's open house on the 27th!
Then, we decided to leave for OU after that since it's only 3 something.
Then, it was at my place on the 28th ;) Thanks for coming you all!
Yesterday, 29th, it was at Mun Hoe's :D Gambled almost the whole day D: Damn mad. HAHAHA & it was Andrew's birthday. Happy birthday, Andrew/LameKING :) ! Hope you like the present we all got you. What if the present goes to you? xD
Hm, enough la! I wanna go bathe already! CIAO :) Anyway, I think this CNY is the best among all I had. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment