Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Without You.

Hello, it's 7.44 AM. I didn't go to school cause I'm very sick & today we have sports practice D: ! Later I die. I've been sick for 4 days already. DAMNIT. The feeling damn suck. It's like I feel damn damn damn cold then.. after I take my medicine, I'll feel very very hot till i sweat then after few hours I'm cold again. I cold until I shiver and bite my teeth non stop D: ! WTF Something wrong.

I'm bored nowwwwwww :( I wanna go out with my mom lol. wtf Now I feel very hot.

________________________


5.48PM.
It's getting worse.. my ears like kinda block now. :( I'm scared. I lied down on the sofa the whole day today D: I scared to go to the doctor cause I scared need to be admitted WTH T_____t So scary. Ciao. I wanna go lie down again.. I feel so dead. Can't even walk properly :(

Jia Jia, I love you.

No comments: