Sunday, January 25, 2009

Change.

Nanana. I'm gonna go back to Kuala Selangor & Tg. Karang today. Haven't go back for so long already. When I was in Primary school, I go back there almost every weekend. Omg D: Now it's like 1 year twice? Once? Terrible. HAHA I'll be back by tomorrow :D !

Oh yaa, when is Taylor Swift's Fearless album coming out in M'sia?! I've been looking for them D: Although I've all her songs in my iTunes, I still want her album! Support her right :D ! HAHA

Went to Gardens yesterday after Jaya 33. LOL & bumped into HUIXIN! Funny. Wanted to tell my mom that Huixin has the shirt that a girl(I thought other people) which is Huixin's sis then, suddenly Huixin appeared. LOl wtf, scare me T_T

Btw, it's only 8.26 AM. wtf I can't go back to sleep ! Sien, noone is online right now. =_= I bought a lot of things yesterday :( I feel so bad D: Nvm, for Chinese New Year right? Actually, I didn't plan to buy any new clothes for CNY but went to Gardens and saw nice stuffs then just buy D: Cause it seems like everyday is CNY lol. Always buy clothes when I wanna buy =_= wtf.

Will be seeing my relatives from S'pore tomorrow I guess. :) Haha, will try to snap lots of pictures :D ! YEAH, I'm excited cause can take photos LOL wtf. Useless.

Tutu :)


Okla, bye :) & Happy Chinese New Year to all!

No comments: