I'm coming down, bring me up,
Take it off, let's just touch.
My class is damn damn damn lame now after the existance of Andrew Wong ! WTF. We were ordering McD. Then I said I want Mc Chicken set.
Andrew: Eh, Joann, you eat burger?
Me: Ya, I eat burger.
Andrew: What if the burger eat you?
WTFFFFFFFF.
Then, during Chemistry, teacher was explaning about Robert Brown or something then she talked about plants and all.
Me: WAHH, damn boring la study about plants..
Andrew: Joann, what if the plants study you?
OMGGGG
Then, Steffi came to our class to look for some people. She was standing at the door. Then..
Me: EHHHH, MY CLOSE FRIEND!
Andrew: How can you be close to her when she's over there and you're sitting here?
OMGWTFBBQ.
OHYA, then Alyssa was in our class for one period :) She was talking about Kayak-ing, the sports thinggy. Then Andrew said, 'OH KAYA KING. DAMN SWEET ONE! You try before a?' Then, Alyssa stunned there LOL. Damn nonsense, I tell you!
Then, he kept singing Mary had a little lamb in class T_T Now it's stuck in my head. Anyway, I'm gonna sleep now ! HAHA. NIGHTS!
Take it off, let's just touch.
My class is damn damn damn lame now after the existance of Andrew Wong ! WTF. We were ordering McD. Then I said I want Mc Chicken set.
Andrew: Eh, Joann, you eat burger?
Me: Ya, I eat burger.
Andrew: What if the burger eat you?
WTFFFFFFFF.
Then, during Chemistry, teacher was explaning about Robert Brown or something then she talked about plants and all.
Me: WAHH, damn boring la study about plants..
Andrew: Joann, what if the plants study you?
OMGGGG
Then, Steffi came to our class to look for some people. She was standing at the door. Then..
Me: EHHHH, MY CLOSE FRIEND!
Andrew: How can you be close to her when she's over there and you're sitting here?
OMGWTFBBQ.
OHYA, then Alyssa was in our class for one period :) She was talking about Kayak-ing, the sports thinggy. Then Andrew said, 'OH KAYA KING. DAMN SWEET ONE! You try before a?' Then, Alyssa stunned there LOL. Damn nonsense, I tell you!
Then, he kept singing Mary had a little lamb in class T_T Now it's stuck in my head. Anyway, I'm gonna sleep now ! HAHA. NIGHTS!

No comments:
Post a Comment