MATHS. ADD MATHS D: !
Mr. Perumal: Don't let Maths defeat you !
LOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHA! Andrew's style.
Anyway, omg, you know, Tuesday to Friday I've Add MATHS!! WTF. Can die. Got so much homework somemore :(
Had sports practice today. Hey, I'm sorry guys. I can't join cheer this year. Too busy with my coming exams :( I'm so sorry. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL GREEN !! :)
& I'm freaking sick now. I feel like I'm half-dead. I'm having flu now and it's so annoying wtf. I can't sneeze all the time >: ( ! Then, it makes my eyes so watery and red, my nose turns red too :( haha, people will think that I'm crying wtf.
I'll be having vocal class later at 8 AHHHHHHHH D: so late. OHYA, omg CNY is next week. WTH, why so fast one? I guess it's gonna be damn boring for me. Will go back to hometown on Sunday then come back on Monday :) Just for a night! Then, it's gonna be home alone for me again for don't know how long also. Haha, maybe some sleepovers at my place, girls? LOL wtf I sound so .. rapist-like.
I FEEL LIKE HAVING STARBUCKS NOWWWWWW !!! T_t Today, I purposely leave the house before 7 and wtf the stupid bus block the whole freaking road and jammed. Then, I can't go breakfast :( I want Starbucks.
OKLA.
CIAOOOO :) !

No comments:
Post a Comment