Happy Birthday to Cindy & Stephanie !! :) Thanks for the great party!
Left school at 4.30pm and reached home around 5pm yesterday. Then, watched some TV. Got ready by 6.30pm :D Reached the party around 7! WOoh, I think the dancefloor started at 8 or something. OMG damn crazy. LOL Damn tired T____T Was so sweaty and all. Then, left the party at 12. My feet hurt like crap :(
Cindy Cosset :)
Natalie Hay Yian Yian ! HAHA
Claire Cossettt OMG, I damn white D: wtf.
Sheila Lee.
Voon May Yin.
Ng Li Shing.
Ch'ng Wern Juan.
HUIXINN !
Huixin & Roshan(PANJANGG) HAHHHAHAA


Sammie Wammie :D

Mun Ching, Krystal, Su Mae, Sue Anne, Sam, Xin & I.
With the birthday girl, STEPHANIEEE :D
Brother Ashwin.

Pei Hsien, Jo, Xin, Stephanie :)
Dillon LAW :)

Jackasses!

Standard 1 Catching Buddy. Used to play catching together when we're std 1. wtf AHAHHAHA
Walao Damn white. wtf.
ALYSSA :)
Verene Ong :P


Posers take 1.
Posers take 2.
Posers take 3.
YALA, Sportsmennnnn.
Chim, Pei, Drew, Bas, Greg, Jo, Roshan.
Verene & Zhen Kit :)
With Brenda V and Cindy :) !
Aiman & Cindy.
Sherman Yew!
With Ang Su Mae ;D
My std 1 catching buddy also ! Aimii.

Look at Sam ! LOl
Yeah, I'm finally done! Send to me pictures if you all have mine in your camera :D Thanks! Gonna get ready for ballet now!
Ciao! & Yoke Shan, how come you didn't turn up in the party T__T?!
Missing you, Jia Jia.
Left school at 4.30pm and reached home around 5pm yesterday. Then, watched some TV. Got ready by 6.30pm :D Reached the party around 7! WOoh, I think the dancefloor started at 8 or something. OMG damn crazy. LOL Damn tired T____T Was so sweaty and all. Then, left the party at 12. My feet hurt like crap :(
Yeah, I'm finally done! Send to me pictures if you all have mine in your camera :D Thanks! Gonna get ready for ballet now!
Ciao! & Yoke Shan, how come you didn't turn up in the party T__T?!
Missing you, Jia Jia.

No comments:
Post a Comment