I fell sick last night after I came back from Pavilion. Actually, already feeling unwell for the whole day yesterday. So, I'm home today. Such a boring boring day :( I kept on tearing cause of my flu. & it seems like I'm only breathing with one of my nostrils. Damn. Throat feeling ticklish. GAR D: Must be cause I swam in the rain the other day but it's okay! I had fun :D







LOL, Greg.



















I'm not in there OMG :( !





I only ate one :( ! How sad. So cute right? :)
Hope you guys enjoyed that night :D & Drew, hope you enjoyed yourself too. I've planned all these for 2 weeks. Hahaha :) Hiding all those invitation cards from you etc. etc. Muahhaa :P
Got to go bathe now. I woke up like 1 and a half hr ago =_=
Flu, flu go away ~







LOL, Greg.




















I'm not in there OMG :( !




Hope you guys enjoyed that night :D & Drew, hope you enjoyed yourself too. I've planned all these for 2 weeks. Hahaha :) Hiding all those invitation cards from you etc. etc. Muahhaa :P
Got to go bathe now. I woke up like 1 and a half hr ago =_=
Flu, flu go away ~

No comments:
Post a Comment