Saturday, February 13, 2010

-

My blog is dying :( I've nothing much to blog about. CNY is here. & tomorrow is Valentine's which is the FIRST day of CNY. Everyone will be going back to their hometown. Kind of excited though :D weeeeeeee.

Went for piano class early in the morning yesterday. Then, went over to OU with mom and Eunice after that. Shop shop shop. Eat eat eat. We got bored so we headed to Pavilion. Shop shop shop again. LOl Got bored, then went back home. Wanted to catch a movie but it will be kinda late after the movie.

Sorry, it's kinda senget D: Cause I took it while I was on the Hop On & Off bus. LOL

I miss Paris :( !

______________________________________

7th of February.

Just wanna say happy half year to both of us, Drew and I.
We've been through lots of ups and downs. I'm glad we went through it together :) without making silly decision. Heh. Love you, always.



No comments: