I just got back from ballet class ! Enjoyed my class today :) Learned some new character Russian dance :D
I got back my Grade6 Ballet(RAD) result already :D SO HAPPY!!!! I got DISTINCTION :D 81/100! Jeng jeng jeng. I thought I'll get Merit or something. Luckily, distinction man T_T Congrats to Jia Xuan. She got highest among all of us. :) My group, 3 of us, Jia Xuan, Sandy and I got distinction. YAY! I got the second highest though.
I realised I haven't been camwhoring cause I'm shy to show my fringe :( I look so round. Sad man. OH, before I forget. Good luck to CYRENS tomorrow for Cheer 2009 :) ! Don't be nervous, Calista. Relax and you all will do good. Heh.
I have no pictures :( sad.
I miss them :(
Then, this is Perk Yang. Taken quite some time ago..




Heh. Goodnight. Gonna go get some rest now. :)
NIGHTS !
I got back my Grade6 Ballet(RAD) result already :D SO HAPPY!!!! I got DISTINCTION :D 81/100! Jeng jeng jeng. I thought I'll get Merit or something. Luckily, distinction man T_T Congrats to Jia Xuan. She got highest among all of us. :) My group, 3 of us, Jia Xuan, Sandy and I got distinction. YAY! I got the second highest though.
I realised I haven't been camwhoring cause I'm shy to show my fringe :( I look so round. Sad man. OH, before I forget. Good luck to CYRENS tomorrow for Cheer 2009 :) ! Don't be nervous, Calista. Relax and you all will do good. Heh.
I have no pictures :( sad.
I miss them :(Then, this is Perk Yang. Taken quite some time ago..
NIGHTS !

No comments:
Post a Comment