R.I.P *rose*

Michael Jackson.
I feel so sad for him :( sobs. He was such a successful musician, entertainer to everyone. Well known by everyone. Why is it so sudden? He was planning to make a tour to Malaysia end of this year too.. Sad :( You are such a legend !
____________________________
On the other note, I'm sorry I've not been updating lately. I've been really busy. Sigh, I don't even have time to go out with friends and all anymore. My Grade6 piano theory exam is coming soon. So stress laaaa. The duration for 1 paper is 3 hours. Wth :( & my Grade5 violin practical exam is like few weeks time ! Omg, kill me. I need to practice and study for my theory.
I'm gonna go for my ballet class soon. My teacher is gonna scream at me man. Haha, it's because I still can't really remember some of the dances. D: Die. Another ballet concert is coming again. The previous one was 'The Nutcracker'. I'm wondering what will be the next one :) ! It's gonna be such a hectic year for me.
Oh ya,
Who's interested to take Contemporary dance class?
Let me know.
;)
_________________________
Not to forget, I sense there will be another fight coming up? I'm not quite sure but aren't you guys sick of all this? Fight fight fight. If one of you get injured, I'm sure you guys will regret in the future because it's not worth fighting. What I learn the most in all these is to just.. WALK AWAY. It's the best thing to do. It's not showing that you're scared, a coward. Sigh. Think about it.
Got to go for class now.
Goodbye.

Michael Jackson.
I feel so sad for him :( sobs. He was such a successful musician, entertainer to everyone. Well known by everyone. Why is it so sudden? He was planning to make a tour to Malaysia end of this year too.. Sad :( You are such a legend !
____________________________
On the other note, I'm sorry I've not been updating lately. I've been really busy. Sigh, I don't even have time to go out with friends and all anymore. My Grade6 piano theory exam is coming soon. So stress laaaa. The duration for 1 paper is 3 hours. Wth :( & my Grade5 violin practical exam is like few weeks time ! Omg, kill me. I need to practice and study for my theory.
I'm gonna go for my ballet class soon. My teacher is gonna scream at me man. Haha, it's because I still can't really remember some of the dances. D: Die. Another ballet concert is coming again. The previous one was 'The Nutcracker'. I'm wondering what will be the next one :) ! It's gonna be such a hectic year for me.
Oh ya,
Who's interested to take Contemporary dance class?
Let me know.
;)
_________________________
Not to forget, I sense there will be another fight coming up? I'm not quite sure but aren't you guys sick of all this? Fight fight fight. If one of you get injured, I'm sure you guys will regret in the future because it's not worth fighting. What I learn the most in all these is to just.. WALK AWAY. It's the best thing to do. It's not showing that you're scared, a coward. Sigh. Think about it.
Got to go for class now.
Goodbye.

No comments:
Post a Comment