Saturday, May 2, 2009

Your heart is an empty room.

1st May 2oo9.
730 days.
Wow.
:)
Imissyousomuch.

I can't sleep right now. I slept just now at 11 and woke up suddenly at 3 something, almost 4 I think. Sigh. When I try to sleep now, it seems like I'm hearing things whenever I close my eyes. I feel damn scared. Earlier on around 10 something before I sleep, my hairdryer on itself while the lights were all off. Not only 1 time but 3-4 times. :( So I turn it off and then on my table lamp. Few days ago, I almost got killed by a freaking fan. It's not the ceiling fan.. it's the wall fan though. It was like.. I was standing underneath. Someone on it and there's sounds coming from the fan. So, I moved aside. After 2-3 secs the thing in the fan flew out and all. I was thinking, if I was still there, I think my hair and all kena chopped off. Shit man. Then I lost my iPhone last week D: ARGHH. I'm so damn unlucky :\

I feel so tired yet I'm afraid to sleep :(
Someone help me. Sobs.


Goodnight.

________________________________


Rest in peace, uncle.

I'm sorry that I can't be there today :( sigh. I feel damn bad. Can't even be there the other day.. Sobs. Hope you're doing fine, Ethan. Be strong, believe. Everything's gonna be alright.

Sorry..

No comments: