YOOOOOO I'm back! LOL I've been lazy. Sorryyyy.
This week, there's been a lot of ups and downs :\ Sigh, long story. I wanna go Pavilion tomorrow :( BUTTTTT I need to go back to hometown. I've some dinner there. Sobs. Sad to go back cause I wanna go shopping but happy in a way cause I can meet up with my godparents after a long long timeee :)
Sigh, I have to go twice a week for ballet grade 7 now :( Sobs. I damn sad. I'm always so busyyyy. ARGHHHHH The only day that I'm free is only Monday ==' but damn sad also cause I'll be in Subang till 9PM only can come back home.Heh, guess what?! I pierced my tragus last weekend together with my sister. Is it called 'tragus'? Not so sure. But I googled it. So, I guess it is called tragus. LOl wtf. nonsense.
Tiny ear TT& these were all taken quite some time ago :) ! Just pictures. Lazy to elaborate.
SHUTTER D: ! Joking.
With Perk Yang :)
YCF. Yap Chun Fai.







Haha, he camwhored upside down. xD


Then, they syok sendiri. Camwhored. LOL









ARGH. There's more. I'll post later. I'm so tired already that I feel like dying now.GOODNIGHTTTT : ) !
This week, there's been a lot of ups and downs :\ Sigh, long story. I wanna go Pavilion tomorrow :( BUTTTTT I need to go back to hometown. I've some dinner there. Sobs. Sad to go back cause I wanna go shopping but happy in a way cause I can meet up with my godparents after a long long timeee :)
Sigh, I have to go twice a week for ballet grade 7 now :( Sobs. I damn sad. I'm always so busyyyy. ARGHHHHH The only day that I'm free is only Monday ==' but damn sad also cause I'll be in Subang till 9PM only can come back home.Heh, guess what?! I pierced my tragus last weekend together with my sister. Is it called 'tragus'? Not so sure. But I googled it. So, I guess it is called tragus. LOl wtf. nonsense.
Tiny ear TT& these were all taken quite some time ago :) ! Just pictures. Lazy to elaborate.

No comments:
Post a Comment