So up and so down in a way. Anyway, Add Maths is shit today :( I don't know what was I writing also wth. But BM paper 1 was okay. At least I wrote more than 350 words! Tomorrow will be BIOLOGY omg D: !
Haih. Exam also I still sit here and blog. Wtf. But I studied just now okay :) ! Now I feel tired. Charity Dinner is coming :) ! Excited but have to finish exam first la. K la. I think I better go continue studying again.
Good luck.
nothing left to say but goodbye..
stayingstrong.
Haih. Exam also I still sit here and blog. Wtf. But I studied just now okay :) ! Now I feel tired. Charity Dinner is coming :) ! Excited but have to finish exam first la. K la. I think I better go continue studying again.
Good luck.
nothing left to say but goodbye..
stayingstrong.

No comments:
Post a Comment