More pictures coming !
Charmaine dulan.


Sam's dog :(




That's all for Open Day pics. HEH. I went home home around 5 and went for piano class after that D: After piano class, my family and I went to My Honeymoon in Kepong. The new branch in Kepong. First time there haha! Open till 2.30 AM wtf.
It was damn packed till there's no place for us to sit and had to sit in the VIP room.



My bro with batman! HAHA
Eunice and Duncan :)
Went to Pavilion yesterday with my family after all the classes on Sunday. Had ballet in the morning and all. D:


Camwhored before heading to Pavilion lah :D !

Damn nice man.


Eunice and the amount of Juicy Couture we all bought T_T
I like this Bvlgari paper bag :)
Ok, finally I'm done with my posts! I'm trying to study but no, I can't. I rather blog :( What the hell. I sure die tmrw. I've exams tomorrow till next FRIDAY :( ! So, wish me luck! I've BM Paper 2 tomorrow. Haihs.
GOOD LUCK TO ME :) Juicy Couture is love!
It was damn packed till there's no place for us to sit and had to sit in the VIP room.
Went to Pavilion yesterday with my family after all the classes on Sunday. Had ballet in the morning and all. D:
Ok, finally I'm done with my posts! I'm trying to study but no, I can't. I rather blog :( What the hell. I sure die tmrw. I've exams tomorrow till next FRIDAY :( ! So, wish me luck! I've BM Paper 2 tomorrow. Haihs.
GOOD LUCK TO ME :) Juicy Couture is love!

No comments:
Post a Comment