This is the Juicy Couture post you all asked me. D: Shy lah T_T









I bought the whole tracksuit for this but the pants I haven't collect it yet cause it's been sent to be altered :)



There's more but haven't take pics of it yet. Will post more later okay? :) Hahaha.
Done with Juicy. Let's talk about the Redbox fun last night :D
_________________________________
Anyway, mom picked me up yesterday after school at 2 then headed to Caryn's house. Studied Sejarah there.. Like 3 chapters of it! Then, bathed and got ready for Carrere's 21st Birthday in Redbox!
Let the photos do the talkings. LOL



KWAN YEEEEEEEEEEE.
Rene & Lok :)
Meet Ethan!


Carrere and her two friends :)




Alan Ho. HAHAHAHA :D




Us with the birthday girl, Carrere !






Ethan's wtf.
Happy Birthday Carrere ! :D






Left around 10 something and went to Tanjung after that to get some LIMAU AIS. Head was spinning LOL. wth.





Hoi! What's with that face?!

HAHAHA wtf. I was damn red :S
Verene! I love you :)




Sent Kwan Yee and Verene home after that. Then, Ethan & Darren dropped me back at Redbox cause they're still there and my dad fetched me from there :) Thanks alot !
I'm the person who loved you the most, how could you hurt me?
Done with Juicy. Let's talk about the Redbox fun last night :D
_________________________________
Anyway, mom picked me up yesterday after school at 2 then headed to Caryn's house. Studied Sejarah there.. Like 3 chapters of it! Then, bathed and got ready for Carrere's 21st Birthday in Redbox!
Let the photos do the talkings. LOL
I'm the person who loved you the most, how could you hurt me?

No comments:
Post a Comment