With my eyes closed,
I can still see the traces of your departure.
Will anyone be able to understand?
I will be staring off into space,
Then, I will forget you.
Then, tightly close my eyes,
Thinking about that day when there will be someone who'll take your place.
So that I will not think about you anymore.
How much tears has love made us shed?
Bestrong.
_____________________
Still having exam. Sigh. Kinda feel down right now. It's late already. I better get some sleep. Couldn't sleep that's why I just blogged. Nonsense. Haha. Anyway, after exam, during holidays, better make plans :)
Nights.
I can still see the traces of your departure.
Will anyone be able to understand?
I will be staring off into space,
Then, I will forget you.
Then, tightly close my eyes,
Thinking about that day when there will be someone who'll take your place.
So that I will not think about you anymore.
How much tears has love made us shed?
Bestrong.
_____________________
Still having exam. Sigh. Kinda feel down right now. It's late already. I better get some sleep. Couldn't sleep that's why I just blogged. Nonsense. Haha. Anyway, after exam, during holidays, better make plans :)
Nights.

1 comment:
cheer up =) dun think too much.. still having ur exams
Post a Comment