Wednesday, March 18, 2009

So untouched.

Had a day yesterday with Sam & Ryaisha in Pyramid :) I called Sam as soon as I reached there but I couldn't get her! So scary you know. I thought she kena kidnapped or something =_______=" Cause they kept on sending me to "The number you're calling is unreachable. blablabla" Then when she called me back, it was so blur. Then, I couldn't even hear her then she hang up D: ! So, I thought what happened lah wtf. I was worry about her right T_T !

Anyway, left Pyramid with Jia when he came around 5.30. Hmm, we ate ice cream before that. Nothing much. Left at 6.30? Then, went over SS2 for dinner with Jia & friends :) Thanks for the LOBSTERMAN! D: Dad came up all the way from Kuala Selangor to fetch me t_T I'm sorry for troubling and thanks. He didn't even get to eat his dinner and speeded all the way up to KL. Sigh. I feel so bad for everyone :((( emo.

GET READY FOR MY SUPER CUTE THEME : DDDDD !

Cute right ;D ?! I know it is, don't deny!

I look like a panda. wtf.

Freaking big eyes T_T

SAMMIE WAMMIE :D

Stone sial.

Why my teeth so sharp :( sigh.


iPhone3G & a ring D: ! and dying to go shopping cause I've finished my dvds already =_="

REMINDER: Ballet trial exam tmrw. :(

No comments: