Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Is it true?

Sigh, another ballet trial exam this Thursday. Sucks :( Anyway, I'm so tempted to buy an iPhone 3G ! I'm like dying to get it ! Can die. GGGGG HAILAT. D: TELL ME HOW. I wanna buy ! I wanna buy ! JOR. Then, my iPhone theme right now is just so damn cute! My whole phone is about Paul Frank right now ;) YEAH! but, I still want an iPhone 3G D:

14/3/09 :
It was good. The 3 DJs from MY.FM were there. Jack Lim, Mei Yan, Nicholas. Muahahaha. Thanks to those who turned up :) !

Crowds.Dad ! HAHAHa.Rizki, Tze Yin, Me, Kimberly :)

Me and my AUNT. mUAHHAHA.Kim!

With the DJs, Calista and Caryn.

Haha, the sweet balls eating competition LOL.
Alan, Darren, Jia & Kwan Yee.

Okla, I got to go continue my composition D: or story or whatever for my English homework. Will update later or something :) BYE!



Jamie: I'm broke.
Nathan: You're 5. You are supposed to be broke !
Jamie: Hmm..

AH DAMN CUTE LAH JAMIE LOL.
From One Tree Hill :D

No comments: