Happy Valentine's Day, people :)
Hope you all will spend the day with the one that you all love!
Shower them with love. Hahahhaaha.
Will be spending this Valentine's alone with my cough :(
I know that this hurts you,
It hurts me, too.
I wish there was something I could do
To make this easier for you.
Sometimes it's tough,
Too soon to call it love,
But I wanted to, yeah,
I wanted to.
But it's too late now to say
All the wonderful things that I thought of you.
Hope you all will spend the day with the one that you all love!
Shower them with love. Hahahhaaha.
Will be spending this Valentine's alone with my cough :(
I know that this hurts you,
It hurts me, too.
I wish there was something I could do
To make this easier for you.
Sometimes it's tough,
Too soon to call it love,
But I wanted to, yeah,
I wanted to.
But it's too late now to say
All the wonderful things that I thought of you.

No comments:
Post a Comment