It's 6.41 AM now. Just finish bathing and so on for school. Hah, I just have some urge to blog :)
I hate goodbye's. People always leave. Is it over now? Didn't think I'll feel this pain.
Will edit when I get back from Subang later. Gonna be in Subang till 8 something. Can't even come home yet after school : ( Haihs.
_______________________
EDITED.
Haha, Sai Kit left for Melbourne this afternoon ! Gonna transit the plane from Melbourne to New Zealand. HAHA. Take care, friend ! :) All the best in the land of sheeps wey.
Life is like up and down for me this few days. Haha, whatever. Get back to how did I spend my Valentine's :) ! Spent the whole afternoon in OU for Tong Sui at My Honeymoon :) ! Come and visit ! HAHAHA. Lots of people came and try. That day like full with SriKL students wey. Thanks for coming :D !
Then, went for baseball with Huixin, Perk Yang, Nich Ng, Maxter, Song Ling & Glenn. My first time! LOL. Missed quite a lot & my arms kinda hurts now :( Sobs. Left for KL with Maxter, Huixin, Nich Ng, Perk Yang and Jia Hui for dinner. Haha, thanks for the transport and dinner that day ! :D Back home by 2AM. fOOWAH. xD

Perk Yang.
Xin & Max :)
Song Ling.
Nich & Xin.



Yala yala, damn yeng la >: ( ! HAHA









During the dinner in KL @ The Ascott Hotel, 7ateNine:



I bet Perk Yang took this because of the background behind right ! LOL

FOOOOOOWAH!
Don't play play with this apple ! >: )
Look at her wey. LOL



wtf, damn red wey we all T_T
RETARDED!
all the red red people. Red indian la LOL. wtf damn lame.
Yesterday's:
The cupcakes I bought for myself & I don't have the heart to eat it =_= wtf.
@ My Honeymoon:
My sis's fav. Watermelon SAGO!!


Kiwi with Black Sago. The black sago damn nice to chew wey. LOL
Our desserts, your honeymoon. FOOWAH.
OKLA, ciao!
You will always be a part of me..
I hate goodbye's. People always leave. Is it over now? Didn't think I'll feel this pain.
Will edit when I get back from Subang later. Gonna be in Subang till 8 something. Can't even come home yet after school : ( Haihs.
_______________________
EDITED.
Haha, Sai Kit left for Melbourne this afternoon ! Gonna transit the plane from Melbourne to New Zealand. HAHA. Take care, friend ! :) All the best in the land of sheeps wey.
Life is like up and down for me this few days. Haha, whatever. Get back to how did I spend my Valentine's :) ! Spent the whole afternoon in OU for Tong Sui at My Honeymoon :) ! Come and visit ! HAHAHA. Lots of people came and try. That day like full with SriKL students wey. Thanks for coming :D !
Then, went for baseball with Huixin, Perk Yang, Nich Ng, Maxter, Song Ling & Glenn. My first time! LOL. Missed quite a lot & my arms kinda hurts now :( Sobs. Left for KL with Maxter, Huixin, Nich Ng, Perk Yang and Jia Hui for dinner. Haha, thanks for the transport and dinner that day ! :D Back home by 2AM. fOOWAH. xD
During the dinner in KL @ The Ascott Hotel, 7ateNine:
Yesterday's:
@ My Honeymoon:
OKLA, ciao!
You will always be a part of me..

No comments:
Post a Comment