It's only 5.46 AM and I'm up. I'm having school later. Haihs. =____= Whatever. Got Accs and BM exam later somemore. Fail la. wtf.
I don't even know why I'm awake right now. It just seems like I was waiting for something but it never came. I expect too much..
Ijustmisssomeonesomuchrightnow:'(..
Was a bride's maid at that time. Last yr's.
The bride beside me & Godma, aunt and uncle & unknowns. LOL. wtf.
I'm GG-fied.
Good luck to me & others who are having exams too.
It's complicated but understand me..
Cause the scars run so deep
It's so hard but I have to believe
Just have a little patience.
I don't even know why I'm awake right now. It just seems like I was waiting for something but it never came. I expect too much..
Ijustmisssomeonesomuchrightnow:'(..
Was a bride's maid at that time. Last yr's.
The bride beside me & Godma, aunt and uncle & unknowns. LOL. wtf.I'm GG-fied.
Good luck to me & others who are having exams too.
It's complicated but understand me..
Cause the scars run so deep
It's so hard but I have to believe
Just have a little patience.

No comments:
Post a Comment