Sunday, February 22, 2009

Don't fade away.

Wooh, I woke up before the alarm rings at 8.30 =_= wtf. So proud. ahahha. I'm up at this kind of time cause I've piano class later D: ALL THE STRESS WITH GRADE 6 THEORY. NOOOOOOOOOH!!

Oo omg. Yesterday's accounts was such a pissing off paper T______T I can't balance the freaking answer :( It's like RM80 away only. wtf !! Okla whatever. The paper is over already. Then, BM rumusan.. I slept when I was writing halfway cause I woke up at 5.30 wtf. Then, slept for like 5-10 mins. Woke up with a cough LOL wtf. Then, continue. Teacher ask me to take anti-biotic cause I've cough for like 3 weeks already. It's gonna be 1 month soon. She said ' You're still young. You must take care you know? Cough can make you get lungs infection. You better take medication. ' :') I feel so loved. wtf gay.

Tomorrow will be my very first Chemistry paper. D: I sure GG-FIED AGAIN!! All the what? Neutrons? Protons? Electrons? Nucleons? LOL whatever lah, wtf.

I will Berhard-hard and Bertry-try to Berstudy-study lot-lot :D ! Haha, was just being lame D:

My 0 power specs. LOL.

TWIN of ME :D

Eddieeeee.

wtf, I look like some some.. tak tau. No words to describe. HAHA.

I look weird but whatever D:

ULTRAMANNNNNNNN!!!

Spot the 9-years ago US. :) seriously mini Jo man. xD

Some cocktail I drank yesterday with mom. Hahaha wtf. Then she kept laughing at me, ' LOOK AT YOUR FACE ! ' Was damn tomato D: whatever, I love my mom.

__________________________

'Til my body is dust
'til my soul is no more
I will love you, love you
'Til the sun starts to cry
and the moon turns to rust
I will love you, love you

But I need to know - will you stay for all
time? forever and a day
Then I'll give my heart 'til the end of all
time? forever and a day

'Til the storms fill my eyes
and we touch the last time
I will love you, love you
I will love you, love you..


Ciao then..

No comments: