Went for ballet today earlier :) I skipped yesterday class as I've gastric =_= It was so damn painful that I couldn't even stand straight or even sit straight. I just had to bend my body forward. GAR! I teared wth. Lol. Had fever last night D:
Anyway, came back from ballet today then, bathed, studied a bit of Bio. Ate dinner with the cousins as they came over earlier for a swim with my aunt. Then, it's time for LEGO! Since me and Rachel started last night. Started around 8 something then till 11.45pm. Had to force myself to stop as it was so addictive and to get some sleep. It was incomplete though. We finally complete it just now :D Yay so happy but also kinda sad cause no more Legos for us right now. :( I want somemore Lego!












HOW CUTEEEEE! :)
Goodnight!
Anyway, came back from ballet today then, bathed, studied a bit of Bio. Ate dinner with the cousins as they came over earlier for a swim with my aunt. Then, it's time for LEGO! Since me and Rachel started last night. Started around 8 something then till 11.45pm. Had to force myself to stop as it was so addictive and to get some sleep. It was incomplete though. We finally complete it just now :D Yay so happy but also kinda sad cause no more Legos for us right now. :( I want somemore Lego!
Goodnight!

No comments:
Post a Comment