Wooh. I've not been blogging. Oops I broke my promise :X ! SORRYYYY! Been really busy la :( Aiks. & sometimes just too lazy.
Just some old pictures from Istana Budaya. Cameras weren't allowed so, I didn't take much photos.
I was this close. LOL. Just 2 rows away from the stage :)
Oops, just two photos!
Ilovethis.
Tomorrow will be a good day for me, I hope :) Although is tiring. Heh.
So tired already. Have been out since 10 in the morning and just reached home around 1 hr ago. Had ballet till 6.15 today and had piano till 9 something.
So, NIGHTS :)
Just some old pictures from Istana Budaya. Cameras weren't allowed so, I didn't take much photos.
Tomorrow will be a good day for me, I hope :) Although is tiring. Heh.
So tired already. Have been out since 10 in the morning and just reached home around 1 hr ago. Had ballet till 6.15 today and had piano till 9 something.
So, NIGHTS :)

No comments:
Post a Comment