Thursday, December 24, 2009

Miss you.

I miss you more than you even know, more than I ever show to you my dear, at least in words alone..

Sorry for not updating lately. My life is not so happening. D: I'm so bored at home. Stuck at home! Urgh. I wanted to wake up early to go to the gym today but I slept at 2 something. Then, I couldn't wake up to follow my mom to the gym =_='

Went to the custom the other day which is next to LCCT. Cause our Juicy items got stuck there somehow. Wth. So mafan laaa. Why they wanna tax us :( I went there with my sis only. They see us small kids then bully us ah :( ! Don't laaaa. Ok, I'm crapping =.= I'm just too bored. But yeah, they tax us ! Damnit. Maybe cause they're lazy to send to our house :O LOL Joking.

Yeah, my headphones got stuck at the custom :( It's so cutee! & it's pink :D

Might be spending my Christmas at my godparents' new house. :D They got me a pink room there. LOL

Okay, will blog again later 8D ! I haven't wash up.

No comments: