Sunday, November 8, 2009

In your name, I find meaning..

HELLOOO!

Watched 'Phobia 2' last night. It's so damn scary. I think I only watched 1/4 of the movie. Spent most of the time closing my eyes and hiding. So scary. :(

Went Pyramid today with Drew. We watched 'The Time Traveler's Wife'. It's a great movie :) So sweet & so touching. Teared a few times. I wanna watch it again !

______________________________________

One of my dad's friend which is also like an uncle of mine but we're not related. He just passed away yesterday when he was on the way home from the hospital. He haven't even reach home yet then he just left.. Sigh. It's so sudden. Suddenly only like that :( He always took care of me when I'm always around in my hometown. When I was little, he always bring my sister and I for an ice-cream and all, feed turtles also. Fix our broken bicycles. There's too much. My eyes are filled with tears right now. We'll always miss you..
Rest in peace, uncle.


Joann.

No comments: