I just finished my shower. YAAAAAAY I feel so nice, smell so nice right now :) MMmm.
We did our last paper yesterday which is Physics. We're free from exams! Finally, omg. I'm so addicted to the song 'TiK ToK'. It kept playing in my head when I was doing my Physics paper. It's like.. I couldn't concentrate. D:
Sam followed me home after school and got ready for Curve :) Hahaha. It's been like so long since I went out with friends, partying and all. Bla bla bla. Didn't really take much photos though :(
In the carrrrr

Sammie Wammie and Xin :)
With Drew.
Dreww!
Hehe.
Sam, Rene and Drew :) all my loved ones!
Athir and Greg Chee.
Rene and Sammie Wammie!
Don't know what was I doing. D: Ahahaa

Joshua and Sam.
Athir, Joshua, Sam & Ashwin.




They look like a couple LOL. But they're not!
Okay! Thats all for now. Tired already.
Goodnight :)
We did our last paper yesterday which is Physics. We're free from exams! Finally, omg. I'm so addicted to the song 'TiK ToK'. It kept playing in my head when I was doing my Physics paper. It's like.. I couldn't concentrate. D:
Sam followed me home after school and got ready for Curve :) Hahaha. It's been like so long since I went out with friends, partying and all. Bla bla bla. Didn't really take much photos though :(
Okay! Thats all for now. Tired already.
Goodnight :)

No comments:
Post a Comment