Nanana I've watched 2 movies so far.
The Ugly Truth.
Where Got Ghost?
Both are good :) !
I've to do my tuition homework later :( Sobs. Gonna study hard. Damnit! Haih damn sien. I've classes later somemore. Might be going out with dad.. so, might not have classes :D
I wanna watch The Orphan laa! :( But it's not in the cinemas anymore, I think :( Haven't been seeing my friends lately. I miss Sam. I miss Verene & I miss Huixin too. :(
Gonna go wash up now. Eat then I guess I'm gonna start doing my tuition homework. Bye!
Imissyou..
The Ugly Truth.
Where Got Ghost?Both are good :) !
I've to do my tuition homework later :( Sobs. Gonna study hard. Damnit! Haih damn sien. I've classes later somemore. Might be going out with dad.. so, might not have classes :D
I wanna watch The Orphan laa! :( But it's not in the cinemas anymore, I think :( Haven't been seeing my friends lately. I miss Sam. I miss Verene & I miss Huixin too. :(
Gonna go wash up now. Eat then I guess I'm gonna start doing my tuition homework. Bye!
Imissyou..

No comments:
Post a Comment