Today's o7o9o9. It's already 2.30 am. Hahaha. Today marks something special.
Thanks for being there when I'm always so down and all.
Thanks for everything.
Thanks for listening me out.
I swore I'd let nobody in,
Not that way again.
I'd fixed it so they won't stand a chance.
But you lessened the distance.
I think you knew what this could be,
You never gave up reaching for me.
Because you hold me up so high,
Give yourself with no condition.
Because you guide me,
When I'm stumbling in the dark.
You hear what's deep inside,
When I need you there to listen.
You're the one who won my heart.
Iloveyousomuchawps.
love,
Joann.
Thanks for being there when I'm always so down and all.
Thanks for everything.
Thanks for listening me out.
I swore I'd let nobody in,
Not that way again.
I'd fixed it so they won't stand a chance.
But you lessened the distance.
I think you knew what this could be,
You never gave up reaching for me.
Because you hold me up so high,
Give yourself with no condition.
Because you guide me,
When I'm stumbling in the dark.
You hear what's deep inside,
When I need you there to listen.
You're the one who won my heart.
Iloveyousomuchawps.
love,
Joann.

No comments:
Post a Comment