Exam started at 9am till 12pm but I left early :D It was damn boring in there since I've finished the paper. Then, my godfather picked me and my sis up for dim sum :D Yay! Haven't been eating that since.. months. I think :\
I'm missing someone alot now. I need to talk that someone. Where are you D: ? Sigh. I don't think I can sleep tonight. & I don't feel safe. I don't know why is that so. I had the weirdest dream last night and also scary. It's about murdering wth.
Ciao.
I'm missing someone alot now. I need to talk that someone. Where are you D: ? Sigh. I don't think I can sleep tonight. & I don't feel safe. I don't know why is that so. I had the weirdest dream last night and also scary. It's about murdering wth.
Ciao.

No comments:
Post a Comment