I've been listening to MJ's songs over and over again since last week. I miss you.
Good morning :D I just got ready for school & I just have an urge to blog but I don't know about what. Haha. My violin exam is NEXT Thursday. Die die die! I'm so damn scared man :( It's so close. Then, school's exams will start on the 18th which is a Saturday. Wth =_=' Sien man got school on Saturday :( So fast then exam again.
AHHHHHHHH
Before it's too late..
Gotta go to school now. Have a nice day everyone :)
Good morning :D I just got ready for school & I just have an urge to blog but I don't know about what. Haha. My violin exam is NEXT Thursday. Die die die! I'm so damn scared man :( It's so close. Then, school's exams will start on the 18th which is a Saturday. Wth =_=' Sien man got school on Saturday :( So fast then exam again.
AHHHHHHHH
Gotta go to school now. Have a nice day everyone :)

No comments:
Post a Comment