We had Add Maths, Chemistry and English today. I think they are all okay.. except for Chemistry I think but I think it's fine too. I hope so :\ Will have Physics exam tomorrow and Moral. OMG MAN Physics. Die kao kao. I dislike Physics.
Anyway, my sis and I were having fun taking photos with our new camera :) Hahaha

I love :)





Hazel with Eunice & Duncan. Lol.
















The piano which is older than me D: and my mom too, I think.











Eunice took this LOl.
On pointe after so long.. Gonna need to wear this everyday to train again. D: Concert training starting soon.. It's gonna hurt more if I don't start wearing this now. Damn :S
Took this with my phone after my violin exam that day LOL.
I'm gonna go study my Physics now. Bye peeps :)
Good luck !
Anyway, my sis and I were having fun taking photos with our new camera :) Hahaha
I'm gonna go study my Physics now. Bye peeps :)
Good luck !

No comments:
Post a Comment