Friday, June 12, 2009

Oh no?

I just cut my hair yesterday! OMG. & permed it again. This time the perm is the one I wanted! YEAH I LOVE THE CURLS :D but.. my fringe.. hahahha I look like I'm wearing a helmet or Japanese/Korean dolls. :( SO SHY LA! Was bored with my old hair.. so yeah but it looks funny right now :( I do look funny! I'm gonna die on Monday. LOL Nvm la, it'll grow. Hair will grow :D No worries. At least I do have a helmet right now so I wouldn't get hurt. wtf nonsense.

My favourite ice cream flavour :P MACADEMIA NUT!

We thought we lost her last night. & went around searching for her for about 1 hr! We teared and searched for her :( But after that, we found her under Rachel's mattress, sleeping. OMG I don't know how she got under there man. It's a mattress man ! D:

Jeng jeng.. It's time for..
.

.

.

.

.

I SHY LA. I shall stop here :( You all see it yourself on Monday. Gonna die on Monday D:


BYE!

No comments: