Sunday, June 7, 2009

Dad.

It's 8th June 2009.
Happy birthday, Dad ! :)
Hope you like the present and cake.
I know you don't read my blog but.. whatever. Just wanna wish my dad a very happy birthday :)
I LOVE YOU, PAPA :D

& Happy birthday to Ken Hou :)
Hope you'll have a blast tomorrow! WOOH.

______________________

Went to Pavilion yesterday together with Eunice's godfamily. Watched Night at The Museum 2 for the second time. HAHAHHA Rachel too. Rachel and I fell asleep halfway during the movie D: My brother, Duncan is scared of cinemas. OMG. When I opened the cinema door yesterday, he sticked to the wall LOL. He kept on saying he don't wanna watch movie. CHEEKY.

After Pavilion, we went to Sri Petaling to hunt for dinner. Couldn't find the steamboat with porridge place so, we chose 'lok lok' since we're not really that hungry. :) Went home after that and watched 'Love Matters' with them at home. LOL Watched twice already. Can't really remember then. I'll just post some photos :)

ONG ELAINE.
Haha, wtf? xD

Hazel *loves*


Goodnight people.


Even now..

No comments: